Construction Insurance in Batesville, Greenville, and Grenada, MS
Owning and operating a construction-related business involves many potential risks, making a robust insurance policy essential. Without proper coverage, an unexpected incident could cause irreversible financial damage.
What Is Construction Insurance?
Construction insurance may help protect you and your company, as well as your assets and employees. Operating a construction company carries numerous potential hazards; however, these risks can be alleviated through sufficient insurance coverage.
Who Needs Construction Insurance?
The following are some examples of professions that may benefit from carrying construction insurance:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractors
What Insurance Policies Do Construction Companies Need?
Construction insurance policies include a wide array of coverage. Coverage details may depend on a business’s size, location, work type, and legal requirements. Insurance policies for construction professionals typically include a minimum of the following types of coverage:
- General liability coverage may help cover medical expenses, legal fees, settlements and defense costs for lawsuits arising from third-party bodily injury, property damage, product liability and advertising-related claims.
- Professional liability coverage may help protect the construction business from lawsuits over errors and omissions.
- Commercial auto coverage may help cover medical bills, legal fees and property damage if a company-owned vehicle is involved in an accident.
- Loss of income coverage may help cover income losses within policy limits resulting from business interruption due to a covered event.
- Builders risk coverage may help cover the costs of damage to a building or structure while it is still under construction.
- Workers’ compensation coverage may help cover medical expenses and lost employee wages if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.
Additional coverage may be available that fits construction contractors’ unique needs. Contact Insurance Solutions Center to discuss construction insurance policy options, exclusions and limits. We can help ensure you have the right coverage for your specific operations.
Our team is ready to help you secure a comprehensive insurance portfolio that meets your business’s unique needs. Contact us today for more information or a quote.